Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Welcome to all who want to grow spiritually!

Welcome,

I will try to keep this blog site up to date and interesting!

Tonight I am watching 'Pirates of the Carribean'. Entertainement is a beautiful reflection of our world today. I am intrigued by the rapid advance of entertainment and media.

The cinematography in 'Pirates' is awsome.

Well, back to the movie!

God bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maqwas Shelter Race Team said...

I have reached Nirvana. How do I grow any more? OK, just kidding. Nice post. I like Pirates of the Carribean. I have it on DVD.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home