Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday

Hello everyone!
Today is my first Sunday online. I am enjoying blogging as a concept. And even more, I look forward to encouraging other people as we all seek a closer relationship with God.

This is an ironic time to begin blogging. France and Denmark are currently living through rioting in the streets. Young muslim immigrants are angry at the native people of Denmark and making strong comments like: "The police has to stay away. This is our area. We rule this place." (Article online)

Love could become the greatest victory of the present age. Or, anger could continue to shape our world. Personally, I pray that we will love as God has loved us (1 John 4: 11). And I pray that we will remember that He gave His son for us (John 3: 16 and 1 John 4: 10).

May the Love of God embrace you this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home