Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Monday, November 07, 2005

Important life event

Years ago, I realized that I could not handle life alone.

Last year, I was thankful that I had placed my future in the hands of Jesus Christ. My father passed away, and then my uncle passed away.

This last year has been difficult for me. I remember something small happening about a year ago. I tho't, "I will call my dad and tell him about my new car". Immediately, I felt melancholy wash over me. I honestly felt my eyes mist up. I would tell you that I really did not cry, but it would not matter if you believed me or not.

It is hard to believe that they have been gone a year, now. Yet, I know why the Apostle told us to comfort each other with the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I know that I will see them again. (1 Thessalonians 4: 18).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home