Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Interest rates

Well in buying a house, one has to deal with interest rates. My mortgage company drug their feet a little (it was actually more complicated - but, that should suffice for a short answer). Interest rates went up a lot. So, I asked to lock in our rate Monday. Naturally, I am praying that rates come down a little bit.

Whew! I am ready to move in! READY!

I am really ready to start small group Bible studies and grow God's people . . . Wow! I am just amazed at God and His grace. He is willing to work even through a sinner like me. That is just awesome! Not that I am a sinner, but that He is a great God. I do not sin that grace may abound more, rather I sin because I am a pitiful human. And without the grace of God through faith in His Son, I would spend eternity separated from God in Hell. Instead of what I have earned, God's grace is something I just do not deserve.

And on top of that He has given me a good paying job, so that I can afford to start a church; and He is giving me a house to start His church from.

He is awsome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home