Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Amazing times . . .

These are truly amazing times that we live in . . .

I spent several hours these last couple of days visiting with old friends that are working with disabled people in the Himalayas . . . what an unbelievable adventure. He is doing the negineering work that he loves and is not getting rich for it. Instead, he is doing the work because he wants to help people.

I wish more people were like him. If you ever meet Bruce, tell him "Wayne says 'hi'."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home