Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Saturday, May 13, 2006

WOW

Somedays, hours, weeks, years, minutes just make your life different.

I am thinking about this last week and my next week and how they are so different. This last week, Bob Roberts shared his heart, his soul, and his vision about letting Jesus change the world through us - His people. Next week, I am having 3 vertabrae fused in my kneck.

On one hand, I am ready to go and make a difference. On the other hand, I have to wait a month or two before I can do anything.

Only God can see me through this ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home