Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Monday, November 28, 2005

Romans

Every now and then, I look to Romans for my quiet time.

Today, my 'church planter's heart' was caught by Romans 9: 1 - 6.

Most of you probably remember the passage that goes something like this, "God knows that I wish that I could be cursed to Hell in your place, but I can't."

You know, I cannot count the number of times that I have felt that passage upon my heart. Every time I drive past down town Fort Worth, my heart remembers the hours I spent praying for the lost in this city. My heart breaks for those that are lost and going to Hell.

That is why I am starting a church. I want to snatch a couple of people back from the fires of HELL. Well . . . to be honest, I want more than just a couple.

God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home