Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sunday . . .

Whew!

Isn't it amazing that when I do have the time to fight a cold, I get one. But, I really did need to be at full strength this week.

Oh well, such is life.

The Parable of the Sower was especially important to me this week. I preached from the passage recorded in Mark. However, even more important to me was my friend's conversation as I went to preach. My friend stpped me and said, "I want to share a parable with you. I want to talk with you about the parable of the sower." God is great! Even if He had not confirmed His precense, God had already laid upon my heart what He wanted to say through me. But, it was nice to have God confirm His message for the service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home