Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Friday, November 11, 2005

Mark 2: 17

Mark 2: 17 is rapidly becoming my favorite verse: "On hearing this, Jesus said to them, 'It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.'"

My heart breaks for those that do not know Jesus as I know Jesus. When I listen to so many people with the pain and hurt from this world, I think: "If only you knew Jesus as I know Him." It is a shame that we live in a world that tears us apart and does not build us up. I look around and see people everywhere that are torn by divorce, drugs, and every day stress.

Like my boss, Jesus, I am proud that I am sent to find people separated from God and lead them to a life complete in God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home