Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Friday, November 11, 2005

Luvs Iesous' practice blog

Lancair: "Wellllll"

I am learning 'how to'. One important 'how to' is linking to other pages. So, now I have to re-verse engineer what I did so that I can use it regularly . . . Yes! It is that easy to figure out how they code in extensions! All those years of computer geek-dom will pay off!

God bless

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home