Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Spiritual Warfare

I chose "Spiritual Warfare" instead of just "Warfare" to prevent any confusion.

Wow! What a week it has been. People yelling at me. People treating me badly. People lying to me. People deceiving me. And all the time, I know that I have an appointment to help a woman with demonic type issues.

This week is driven by the enemy knowing that God will use me to push back the evil stronghold in the life of one person. At least I know the reason behind the madness. Of course, knowing why does not really help slow down the pace of everything coming at me. But, it does help to know that each of the weird events become part of the famous, "This to will pass".

Thank God for His blessing ahead of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home