Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Monday, November 14, 2005

Books

Reading used to be my addiction. Now, reading is a necessary sideline as I study church planting . . . I will add notes to this post as I read new and interesting books.

In The Leadership Challenge by Kouzes and Posner, they mention how leaders must encourage the hearts of their followers (13). This is a must read for leaders and church planters in specific.

Bob Buford in Half Time brings out the fact that once we pass 35, we are on the down hill side of eternity. If we want to make a difference we had better do so in a hurry. And most importantly, if we want to live for Jesus on this side of eternity, we had better get 'right' with Jesus right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home