Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Church planting stresses

OK, one purpose of blogging (online journaling) should be to let stress out . . .

However, church planting stresses me out more than I would have ever thought it could.

Today, I took part in an assessment. WHAT was I doing there? The two assessors told me their combined church planting experience was under a year.

I just wanted to screem! "If they can church plant, then I can church plant!" I am not being arrogant, just confident. The Northwood program is built around solid church planters. Today was a focal point. After the assessment, I went and heard Bob Roberts preach. Talk about a juxtaposition! WOW! He is a church planters' church planting pastor! Northwood is led by an outstanding church planting pastor.

"Father God, I thank you that there are men that have given their lives to building your kingdom. However, the men that give their lives and then share themselves with other leaders within the Kingdom are even greater" (IMHO).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home