Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Greatest Story Ever Told

The story behind the holidays is awsome. I am reading it again and I cannot believe how incredible it was (and still is).

I have read so many great stories over the years, but the story behind Christmas has become better each year. And to think that I could have missed this story and never known what was happening behind the scene as Mary and Joseph had little Jesus.

Over the next week and a half, I will be blogging more about my impressions as I Christmas shop, visit family, re-read the Christmas story, and share the story with others.

God bless you and merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home