Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Financial Support

I have often heard is, "God will provide."

And, as God is ministering through me, I have come to realize that He will bring a team of believers alongside me. God will provide for me. And in the future, I will do like Paul did when he wrote to the Philippians, I will have the privilege of sharing with my fellow believers in the work of the Gospel. Just as God has called me to 'Preach His Word,' He has called others to help with the bills.

Just as I enjoyed giving my truck to a family in the ministry, God will bring people to me that have "the gift of giving."

I will, "Rejoice in the Lord always (verse 4)."

I will "think about" "anything [that] is excellent or praiseworthy . . . (verse 8)."

And "I [will] rejoice greatly in the Lord that (verses 10 - 19)" fellow believers are supporting me in the ministry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home