Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The cry of my heart . . .

There is this song that goes: "You said, "ask and I'll give the nations to you."oh Lord, that's the cry of my heart."

The words echo the cry of my heart.

If the words echo the cry of your heart, then I would guess that you are in tune with God and the desire He has to save His people.

Isn't He an awesome God? In the midst of all that is wrong in this world. In the midst of the death in this world. In the midst of bad intelligence in this world, God still has a desire to bring His people from the nations. He still desires to bring everyone home, to His home - Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home