Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Monday, May 29, 2006

WOW

WOW.

What a dream that was. I dreamt that I was a life salesman. My job was selling people on the value of their death and their life before they died, and I was in a race.

As I was coming to the end of the race (my life), I felt a huge sence of self-awareness and pride. I ran into that last room (segment of my life), and began deep breathing and braced for my personal end.

Then I awoke and felt the absolute opposite of self-awareness and pride, I felt alone. The goosebumps that covered my body were at 100% coverage, an my heart raced as if it truly was moments before my death. I felt as if the Devil himself and I were getting ready to go at it. I knew my only defense was the Lord, and I called upon my Lord.

Wow. What a rush to go from a feeling of absolute worthlessness at the moment of death into the arms of the Lord Himself. He is one incredible Lord and God. To feel His cloak of presence. To feel His embrace. That is one incredible rush. Yet, the feeling is not one of rush - that was the exact feeling at the end of my dream - but, it is a feeling of self worth in Jesus Christ and in Jesus alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home