Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Monday, September 11, 2006

Tribute for Lesley Anne Thomas

How do I begin to remember someone that gave her life for the cause of freedom?

It is true that Lesley was not thinking about giving her life that morning. She was going to work. However, she was going to work at the World Trade Center. She was doing the job that she had done for years. She worked for Cantor Fitzgerald on the 105th Floor of One World Trade Center. And she lived in Hoboken, N.J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home