Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Peace to the world

May peace be with the world and everyone in the world.

Well this blog will be short - I wrote a longer one, and I got a server error.

May the Lord be with those that are evacuating and comfort them and their families. May God guide our leaders to make choices for peace and especially the safety of civilians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home