Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Monday, May 14, 2007

houses and taxes

Whew!!!

I had no idea that taxes cost more than houses. Evidently the tax man forgot that we are not supposed to be over taxed.

Oh well, the next step is starting a bible study and a church . . . God giveth and the tax man taketh. . .

But, now that God has given me a beautiful house . . . it is time to give it to Him. If only the tax man would send Him the tax bill.

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home