Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Friday, June 15, 2007

Remembering those that have gone on before.

"There is a time for . . . . [everything]."

This spring both of my grandmothers, a dear great aunt, and a really great cousin have gone on to be with the Lord.

I miss them. And it will be some time before I get to see them again.

Yet, they each shared a part of their lives with me. And their memories leave me with more than just bitter sweat memories, their memories leave me with inner strength as I go forward. Their strength as they went to be with the Lord adds to my strength as I prepare to work for the Lord . . .

Thank you Grandma, Grandma, Roger, and aunt Marie.

And of course, I want to thank God for sharing them with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home