Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dream Job . . .

God gave me a Dream Job . . . . again.

As a bi-vocational church planting pastor, I often struggle with more month than there is pay check. This is especially true in light of the debt I accumulated during seminary.

And along comes God and He gives me back my old job, as a free lance consultant. Part time, I can make about what I was making full time. And I can spend the rest of the time, working on the church start. I won't be dependent upon 'contributions'. And I love the job.

How cool is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home