Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Saturday, July 28, 2007

What a life change . . .

WHEW!!!

I underwent two procedures to check my insides out.

. . . . And I got a job offer that I accepted.

. . . . And I quit my old job.

. . . . And if my replacement, that I am training, had not pointed out just how terrible what I was doing IS, he would have made my life miserable. However, he has clearly pointed out that the tasks that I was doing were terrible, boring, and beneath the normal employee. And here I was thinking that I was only slightly annoyed that he spent hours a day without enough work to do, and I was spending hours each day producing these tedious reports.

. . . . Thank you my friend for pointing out the obvious - I get to leave the tedium behind. And thank you for giving up your free time to do those horrid reports for me. You have set me free from the guilt that I felt for leaving the job.

So in your words, thank you for nagging like one of your girlfriends. Thank you for the behavior that you tell me you truly loath in other people. Thank you for stooping to such a low position and set me FREE!

Thanks!

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home