Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Sunday, June 17, 2007

2 sets of strange things happened today.

I met several people that showed me their good side and some others showed me their not so good side. The bad people behaving badly on the road were most likely trying to distract me from God's work. Yet, on the same day, I met several people that wanted to talk about the church. These are the people that I live to talk to.

Two specifically asked if I would remember to invite them 'to the church', and a couple of people asked me what the name of the church was.

Robert and Nicole specifically asked me to remember them as I start the church. The bus lady at the mexican restaurant asked about the church today. And others asked about it as well. Overall today was an excellent day for witnessing to those around me.

God . . . thank you for bringing your people my direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home