Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well, it is laundry time again. However, I am busier trying to understand 'why' furniture is so expensive.

While there have been occasional exceptions:

Why should product b, that contains half the cost in materials cost twice as much as product a? Now I have seen this for tables, hutches, and chest of drawers. Consistently, the item with 'pretty' fiber board, plywood, and veneer, costs more than the real wood item. Naturally, each and every sales person says that their item is worth so much more because they have 'xyz' that the other companies do not place in their furniture.
So far, I think I will get most of my furniture from the 2 most reasonably priced unfinished furniture places that I have found.

Really, why does shopping for furniture feel like you are walking into a trap?

I just do not get 'it'. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home