Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Musing about reading . . .

I started reading In His Steps by Charles Sheldon. In His Steps was given to me from my Grandfather's books after my my grandmother died. Ironically, I discovered my copy of a biography of Charles Sheldon as I was trying to find financial paper work for my house loan.

Wow! I only made it a couple chapters in In His Steps before I began reading the biography. What a life. Charles lived an excellent life and did so much for mankind and His Lord. He made a real impact on the lives of people around him.

And of course In His Steps changed so many lives. Maybe it has changed your life, because it unleashed a phrase that became a popular question just a couple of years ago: "What would Jesus do?"

Honestly? What would Jesus do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home