Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Buying a bed . . .

Why is it so difficult to find a great bed?

And of course, why can't the sales people be great and honest? Each sales person told me "This bed will be great for your back." And I was routinely informed that if I was not satisfied in 30 or more days, they would exchange the bed for me.

OK . . . each and every bed is good for my back. And if it isn't I can return it (after enduring back pain from sleeping in the bed . . . ) on good faith.

Well, the good news, is that since I really do have a back injury, the bed may be tax deductible.

But, how do you find out if the bed is good for you? That is what is difficult. I have absolutely no idea how to find out which bed is good for me.

Until I find the right bed, this will be a difficult search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home