Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

In our midst

In our midst . . .

In our midst, God works through us to change the world.

Sunday night, a friend came by and asked me to talk with him. Finally he says, "You seem to be a lot closer to God than I am, would you pray for me?"

After I prayed for him, he said, "You pray differently than anyone I have heard pray before."

Then the phone rang, and it was the former girl friend that seldom called him. He said to me a few minutes later, "That was a God thing! It may not seem like much to you, but I know that was God telling me that walking away was what He wanted me to do."

Sometimes God speaks louder through the little things of our lives. Or, maybe that is just when we are listening the most.

Thank you God for giving me the privilege of watching You work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home