Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Monday, August 27, 2007

Have I forgotten that much?

I had forgotten just how bad "IT" could get . . .

"IT" is back pain. Oh, I know - everyone has had 'it'. But, still suffering from recurring "IT", I hope and pray that everyone has not had "IT".

When the pain goes up from the normal 2 to 5 level to the "IT" level 4 to 8, life goes from tolerable to insane in a hurry. I cannot stand for more than a few minutes. I cannot sit in the same position long. I cannot sleep well (not that I have slept through many nights in the last 5 years as 'it' has hurt daily), and I get down right mad at the world.

What is bad, is that I often get in a very foul mood for half an hour to two hours before I realize how bad the pain has gotten - side effect of living with pain for too long. By the time I realize my bitter enemy is back, I am miserable.

"IT" has ahold of me for the next couple of hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home