Luvs Iesous

Musings by a 'single' church planter about the state of the internet and its effect upon the Church today.

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 'native Texan' that loves travelling. Every where I go, I meet people that desire a deeper spiritual meaning to their lives. I ENJOY watching God's people respond to His call and watching God grow His churches. Can you tell that God has called me to plant churches?

Monday, August 27, 2007

Technology is more work than it is worth.

I got a bunch of spam today, but I had difficulty sending someone an email (on myspace).

More and more, technology is restrictive rather than a multiplier. Unless of course, you are a crook and make your riches off of being able to out smart your targets firewall & anti-virus.

I hope that we reach a point pretty soon where technology can actually help us defeat the bad guys and live a more productive life. Then I would have been able to send a simple email saying thanks to someone on line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home